Take your cupcake decorating skills to the next level with our Pretty Basics Buttercream Class!
**PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING**
This class is for ADULTS ONLY. We intend to have classes with/for children in the near future.
Perfect for beginners, this face - to - face class will teach you the fundamentals of creating beautiful buttercream designs to adorn your sweet treats. Mrs B will walk you through the process step by step, allowing you to gain valuable hands-on experience in working with buttercream. You will learn how to make a smooth and creamy buttercream, master piping technique, and create intricate patterns to achieve professional-looking results.
As the class has a maximum of 7 people, it will allow more opportunities to ask questions and get the most out of the experience.
Whether you're a budding baker or just looking to expand your creative skills, this class is perfect for anyone looking to elevate their cupcake decorating game. Join us and unleash your creativity with our Pretty Basics Buttercream Class.
We will provide you with everything you need to make your pretty cupcakes, so all you need to do is turn up! A glass of prosecco is also provided (alcoholic free alternative available, too).
The lessons include:
- A glass of prosecco (or alcohol free drink) in a special, limited edition Mrs B's cup, which can be taken home and reusable!
- How to make the perfect buttercream - both non allergen and vegan.
- Pretty piping techniques (this includes the use of different nozzles and hints and tips when creating your own masterpieces). You'll have time to experiment with these techniques.
- How to colour buttercream, with advice on brands/products to use.
- The chance to apply what you have learnt on your own cupcakes. You will be given 6 cupcakes to take home (3 chocolate and 3 vanilla).
- You get an additional Mrs B's cupcake to eat too (so you can take your 6 cupcakes home to enjoy)!
The class will start at 6 pm on the 17th of April, we ask you to arrive at 5:45pm so we can provide you with some key information before starting promptly at 6. The class lasts approximately 2 hours, and we ask you to allow the full time for when making arrangements to go home.
Discount for 2 people
If you are coming with a friend, then add 2 to your cart and apply the code: MrsBsCakeSchool in the coupon section to get £10 off. This only applies if attending the same course/day/time. We can not refund this amount if you process an order without applying the code.
Our shop is located at 311 Eastwood Road North, Leigh on Sea, SS9 4LT. There is street parking available on the road as well as close, surrounding areas (outside Belfairs woods, for example). The Wood Cutters also have pay for parking in their pub car park.
We can cater for allergies, so please make sure you provide us with as much information before purchasing your ticket and ensure you have read through our T&Cs as refunds are not guaranteed if a mistake has been made.
All cupcakes are made on premises where most allergens are present, please me aware of this before purchasing your ticket.
If you do require allergen cupcakes, then you can choose between:
Vegan (3 vanilla + 3 chocolate) or gluten-free (3 vanilla + 3 chocolate).
top of page
bottom of page